Create a Resource Tag
You can create a resource tag from the Administration Menu.
To create a resource tag:
- From the Administration Menu, select Deployment > Resource Manager > Resource Tags.
- Next to Create a new Resource Tag, click Go!
- Enter the Resource Tag name.
Do not use special characters in the name.
- Enter a Description of the resource
tag and click Next. Do not use special characters in the description.
- Select the types of resources to associate with this resource
tag and click Next. When creating a resource tag for a Web archive (.war) file for Web Extensions, select Business Processes and Web Resources as the resource types.
- For each resource selected, you need to associate the resource with a resource tag. For some resources you will move resources from the Available List to the To Be Associated, for other resources you will select the type of resources to associate.
- Click Next.
- Review the information on the confirmation page.
- Click Finish.