After installation or upgrade is completed, you can enable the software licenses for the various Sterling B2B Integrator components by modifying the relevant properties in the customer_overrides.properties file.
license.accept.enable.ebicsproperty as false in the customer_overrides.properties file, the EBICS Banking Server Module remains enabled and can be used.
Viewing the licenses
You can review the license list from the UI. On the Administration Menu, click.
The license files are located in the following directories:
- Windows: \<install_dir>\properties\licensefiles
- UNIX: /<install_dir>/properties/licensefiles
- If you add a component that you have not previously selected for installation, the license file is added and the UI for that component is enabled.
- If you remove a component after it is installed, you will still see the license file. Only the UI is disabled.
If you have installed Sterling B2B Integrator by using Docker, see Modifying licenses for a Docker installation.
If you have installed Sterling B2B Integrator by using IIM, see Modifying licenses for an IIM installation.
Modifying the customer_overrides.properties file
- Directly modify the customer_overrides.properties file.
- Modify the customer overrides properties from the UI.
- Use the
PropertyFile ServicesRest API to modify the customer overrides properties.