What's new in 18.104.22.168
This topic provides the new features and enhancements that are introduced in this release.
Native PGP operations
Sterling B2B Integrator provides support for local PGP key management and also provides the ability to perform cryptographic operations with locally generated or external PGP keys. You can perform operations like encryption, decryption, signing, and verification using the PGP services provided with Sterling B2B Integrator. You can also perform create, read, update, and delete operations on PGP keys, either using the dashboard UI or REST APIs exposed for PGP.
For more information, see Native PGP.
SFTP Server Adapter 2.0
SFTP Server Adapter 2.0 is introduced, which is based on Apache SSHD library. You can now switch between Maverick and Apache libraries for SFTP client, SSH key generation, and REST APIs.
For more information, see SFTP Server Adapter 2.0.
myFileGateway 2.0 installation changes
myFileGateway 2.0 installation is automated making the process simple and
easy. As part of this, several manual steps are removed and replaced with a single step to install
For more information, see Installing myFileGateway 2.0.
Sterling File Gateway File Operations
For more information, see File Operations.
Certified Container enhancements
- List of supported features for Certified Containers:
- Certified Container support for External Purge - For more information, see External Purge.
- Docker container support for external Perimeter Server - For more information, see Installing external Perimeter Server using Docker container.
- Ingress and routes definition for application endpoints - For more information, see Configuring external access for application frontend or user interface (HTTP/HTTPS) endpoints and Configuring external access for application backend (non-HTTP) endpoints.
- Performance tuning parameters configuration - For more information, see Configuring property files.
- SEAS Integration for user authentication - For more information, see SEAS Authentication.
- Map Editor configuration - For more information, see Installing Standards jar and configuring Map Editor.
- Autoscaling support for the following adapters:
- Support for installing SAP Adapter Jco3.x shared libraries - For more information, see Creating a custom Jar file.
Removal of NAA and NAB order types
The NAA and NAB order types are removed.
New Media changes
The Sterling B2B Integrator installation is made simpler using a single Media file to install or upgrade to any version. For more information, see New Media changes.
- PGPKey Services
- PGP Server Profile Services
- Routing Channel Template Services
- Trading Partner Services
- SSH Host Identity Key Grabber Services
For more information, see B2B REST APIs.
There are several changes done to the existing stack as part of this release. For more information, see Software Product Compatibility Report.