myFileGateway 2.0 help
Partners can send and retrieve files from the myFileGateway 2.0 application. To log in to myFileGateway 2.0, a valid user account is required. This user account is created when a Route Provisioner is onboarded for the partner. You must complete some post-installation steps to access the myFileGateway 2.0 application.
Partner tasks in myFileGateway 2.0
- Upload or download multiple files.
- Search for routes that they participated in.
- View recent activity and status for file transfers that they participated in.
- Change their password.
- Subscribe to notifications.
Platforms and Web Browsers supported
- AIX 7.2
- Red Hat Linux 7.2, 7.4, 7.6
- Windows 2012, 2016
- SUSE Linux 15
- PowerLE Red Hat Linux 7.5
- Linux on System z 7.6
- Mozilla Firefox - latest release and future fix packs
- Mozilla Firefox ESR - latest release and future fix packs
- Google Chrome - latest release and future fix packs
Limitations in myFileGateway 2.0
- Replaying of multiple routes
- Redelivering of multiple files
The duration (in minutes) specified in the
property, defined in
security.properties, must be the same as the idle session
timeout of a logged in myFileGateway 2.0 user.