Editing a Jar file for User Exit
You can edit the User Exit from the user interface of Sterling B2B Integrator.
You must set up the Liberty Application Server.
To edit the User Exit:
Note: In an IIM environment, while editing the User Exit from the user interface of Sterling B2B Integrator (Customization UI), the version number and the filename of the jar must be unchanged. This ensures that the jar being edited is replaced by the newer file.
- Click the User Exit link from the UserExit list page.
- In the General tab, click Edit.
- Edit the fields as required and click Save UserExit.
- In the General Properties tab, click the Property key link and click Edit.
- Edit the Property value of the given Property key and click Save UserExitGeneralProperties.
- In the Implementation class tab, click the Class name link and click Edit.
- Edit the Class name and click Save
Implementations. The newly modified User Exit is displayed in the UserExit list page.