Business Process Deadline Notifications
Business process deadline notifications are defined during the business process check-in process (Deadline Setting page).
To define deadline notifications for business processes you must:
- Clear the Do not set deadline
- Enter the Complete by Deadline hours
- Enter the First Notification Hours (hours and minutes)
- Enter the Second Notification Hours (hours and minutes)
Notifications are provided at the following intervals:
- 1 - First notification
- 2 - Second notification
- 3 - Deadline notification completed (final) Note: If Sterling B2B Integrator is offline during a notification interval, when Sterling B2B Integrator comes back online, you will get at least one final notice. See Offline Notifications for Business Process Deadlines Offline Notifications for Business Process Deadlines.