Configure FIFO Services
- Login to Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Select Deployment > Services > Configuration.
- Create new service and click Go.
- In the Service Type field, enter the applicable adapter you want to use and click Next. You can also select it from the Tree View or List View.
- Enter a suitable name and description in Name and Description fields.
- Select or create a new group if required. By default, it is None.
- Select the business process you want to execute.
- Note: This business process must be set to use at least Minimal Event Processing and cannot be set to Error Only persistence level.
- Select FIFO from Processing Mode drop-down list and click Next.
- Select the business
process that will receive the message and returns the routing key
from the FIFO Route Lookup BP drop-down list.
You should create a business process and import it into Sterling Integrator.
- Review and click Finish. The service is saved and the system displays a The system update completed successfully message.
<process name=”AssignQueueKey"> <sequence> <assign to=”FifoRoutingKey” from=”DocToDOM(PrimaryDocument)/Order/@OrderId” /> </sequence> </process>
The routing information is not limited to XML documents only. Translation, Document Extraction, and other data extraction services can also be employed to retrieve routing data. In addition to the routing information in the document, the routing key business process has access to all information passed from the adapter in process data. If the routing key process fails, the error information will be placed in the Business Process Error Queue.
The routing key process must be configured with the Enable Async Start Mode disabled via the routing business process manager. If this is not configured, the routing key process will fail and the error information will be placed in the error queue.