Prepare iSeries Trading Partner Data for Conversion
Before you convert trading partner data for import, you should prepare the data.
Before you convert the trading partner data, complete the following steps:
- Export the data to convert.
From Sterling Gentran:Server for iSeries, export records containing trading partner information, including cross-references, that you plan to convert, and save the files. For more information, see the Sterling Gentran:Server for iSeries documentation.Note: To convert the most current information, perform the export function immediately before running the isconvert.sh utility.
- Rename exported files, using the following file extensions:
- Partner profiles—for example, filename.par
- Cross-references—for example, filename.crf
- Copy the renamed files to the /install_dir/install/tp_import/gentran/source conversion directory.