Edit a File Format
You can edit a file format from the Profile Management menu.
To edit a file format, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling B2B Integrator EBICS Client.
- From the Profile management menu, select File formats.
- In the File Format Configuration page, using either Search or List, locate and select the file format you want to edit, and click GO.
- Click the update icon next to the file format you want to edit.
- In the Update: File Format page, specify the values for
the fields according to the instructions in the following table and
Field Description Country/Region Required. Select a country or region from the drop-down list. Supported order types Required. Select the order type for which the file format is supported.
- In the Confirm page, verify the values and click Finish.