Highlighting Manual and Automatic Activities
There are several questions you can ask to determine which steps and activities in a process can be automated.
Answer the following questions to determine which steps and activities in a process can be automated:
- Which steps of the process should run without user intervention or attention?
- At what step or steps in the process is human interaction necessary?
- At what step or steps is it necessary for Sterling B2B Integrator to convert the document to the structure required by another system?
- What is the best method for starting the process?
- Do any of your applications need to process documents as soon as they are received?
- Should your applications send documents to a specified location or process when processing is complete?