What's new in 126.96.36.199
This topic provides a list of new features and enhancements introduced in this release.
Server Name Indication
The Sterling B2B Integrator HTTP Client Adapter can be configured to use Server Name Indication (SNI). This feature is designed to solve the common name mismatch error when multiple websites are hosted on one server and share a single IP address. For more information, see HTTP Client Adapter.
Single Sign On
The myFileGateway 2.0 application supports Single Sign On (SSO) using Sterling Secure Proxy (v188.8.131.52 iFix02) and Sterling External Authentication Server (v184.108.40.206 iFix01). For more information, see Configuring Single Sign On.
Certified Container enhancements
- Support for Linux on Z (s390x) architecture: The Sterling B2B Integrator and Sterling File Gateway Certified Container software images are now available for Linux® on Z 64 bit (s390x) CPU architecture. For more information, see Downloading Certified Container images from IBM Entitled Registry.
- Support for container runtime platforms with Linux kernel v5.x.
- Support for Certified Container image signature verification. For more information, see Downloading Certified Container images from IBM Entitled Registry.
- Configuration changes:
- Support to specify platform architecture (amd64, s390x) preference for pod scheduling
- Support to specify configuration option to pull Certified Container images using image digest
- Support to configure additional environment variables at global and application pod level
- Support to configure external server host aliases
- Support to access myFileGateway 2.0 using Sterling Secure Proxy - For more information, see Accessing myFilegateway 2.0 using Sterling Secure Proxy.
There are several changes done to the existing stack as part of this release. For more information, see Software Product Compatibility Report.