What's new in 18.104.22.168
This topic provides a list of new features and enhancements introduced in this release.
myFileGateway 2.0 changes
- Default deployment changes - By default,
gateway.waris deployed on NoApp Server instead of Liberty Server along with
myfg.war. For more information, see Installing myFileGateway 2.0 and Upgrading myFileGateway 2.0.
- REST HTTP Server Adapter changes - By default, the target Environment is set to All ASI Nodes for REST HTTP Server Adapter. For more information, see Copying REST HTTP Server Adapter on all nodes and Upgrading myFileGateway 2.0.
Certified Container enhancements
- Configuration changes:
- Support for Taints and Tolerations for Node affinity
- Support for Pod Topology Spread Constraints for even distribution of pods across worker nodes/zones
- Support for configuring additional secrets and configmaps
- Support for configuring additional Annotations and LoadBalancer IP for load balancer services
- Installing Standards jar and configuring Map Editor - For more information, see Installing Standards jar and configuring Map Editor.
- myFileGateway 2.0 deployment changes on ASI and AC nodes - For more information, see v22.214.171.124 changes on ASI nodes and v126.96.36.199 changes on AC nodes.
- myFileGateway 2.0 accessibility with Sterling Secure Proxy - For more information, see Accessing myFilegateway 2.0 using Sterling Secure Proxy.
Sterling B2B Integrator provides support for Kafka Visibility. This feature allows to publish events and correlations that are generated in different services and adapters to Kafka, which is a highly scalable messaging system. This enables customers and partners to develop their own dashboards using the events data and track the status of files more effectively. For more information, see Kafka Visibility.
Multitenancy support on Oracle 19c
Sterling B2B Integrator can be installed on an Oracle multitenant environment. For more information, see Multitenancy support on Oracle 19c.
Updates to New Media changes
The Media file size is increased to over 4GB due to the new Media changes in place. For more information, see New Media changes.
There are several changes done to the existing stack as part of this release. For more information, see Software Product Compatibility Report.