Downloading the JCE distribution file
The Java™ Cryptography Extension (JCE) is a set of Java packages from IBM® that provides a framework and implementations for encryption, key generation and key agreement, and Message Authentication Code (MAC) algorithms.
About this task
If you are installing Sterling B2B Integrator outside of the United States, check to see if you can get the JCE unlimited strength jurisdiction policy files. The unlimited strength jurisdiction policy files can be exported only to countries to which the United States permits the export of higher-level encryption.
To obtain the JCE distribution file:
- Browse to the Unrestricted SDK JCE policy files website.
- Enter your IBM ID and password. If you do not have an IBM ID, follow the IBM registration instructions.
- Click Sign in.
- Select Files for Java 5.0 SR16, Java 6 SR13, Java 6 SR5 (J9 VM2.6), Java 7 SR4, Java 8 GA, and all later releases and click Continue.
- Review your personal information and the license agreement.
- Select the I agree check box and click I confirm to continue.
- Click Download now.
- Save the unrestrictedpolicyfiles.zip file to your system.
- Record the directory and the .zip file name. You need this information during the installation process.