IBM App Connect Enterprise software
IBM® App Connect Enterprise software combines the existing industry-trusted technologies of IBM Integration Bus with cloud-native technologies to deliver a platform that supports the full breadth of integration needs across a modern digital enterprise.
This information provides detailed instructions about how to complete the tasks to establish and maintain your integration environment based on installation of IBM App Connect Enterprise software. This information also describes concepts to help you understand the product, and the ways in which you can use it to solve your business problems.
- On a physical computer or server that runs in your own data center
- On a VMWare virtual machine
- In a Docker image
- Into other environments such as a public cloud such as AWS or Microsoft™ Azure
Using the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit, you can develop integration solutions and deploy them to IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, the dedicated runtime of IBM App Connect Enterprise software, and to IBM App Connect Enterprise as a Service. You can use an extensive range of administration and systems management options to manage your integration solutions.
- Some of the links in this documentation work only if you are accessing this documentation from the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit. The links that work only in the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit are displayed with toolkit icon .
- When the documentation is used locally or in a user interface, some links work only if you have a connection to the internet. In such local use, those links are displayed with this icon .