Configuring and managing your server environment
You configure and manage the servers that comprise your IBM® API Connect on-premises cloud by using the Cloud Manager user interface.
The Cloud Manager user interface is the part of IBM API Connect that enables a Cloud Administrator to define and manage the API Connect on-premises cloud.
- Create Provider organizations and invite users to serve as the owner
- Create and manage user roles and role defaults
- Create availability zones for services
- Register the relevant servers that will provide the gateway, analytics, and portal services
- Associate an analytics service with a gateway to enable reports for API Events
- Configure resources for user authentication, TLS security, and OAuth providers and make the resources visible to all or selected provider organizations
- Connect to an existing SMTP mail server and edit templates for system-generated emails
- Set the default gateway service for catalogs