Enabling a cookie compliance banner
You can add a cookie compliance banner to your Developer Portal site by configuring the EU Cookie Compliance module.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
About this task
The EU Cookie Compliance module is enabled by default. The following instructions show you how to configure the notification.
- Log in to the Developer Portal as an administrator.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
.The Settings tab of the EU Cookie Compliance page is displayed.
- In the SETTINGS section select Enable banner, otherwise the notification does not display.
to your site visitors. The default link is /privacy, which links to the
External links should start with http:// or https://. For example:
- Configure the remaining options as required. For example, you can change the wording, and edit the display size and color.
- Click Save configuration to save your updates.