Disabling external search engine indexing
If you do not want your Developer Portal site content to be indexed by external search engines, then you can disable the indexing.
Before you begin
You must have administrator or content author access to complete this task.
About this task
By disabling the external search indexing, you can increase the confidentiality of your content and restrict its exposure.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- On the administrator dashboard, click .
- In the SEARCH AND METADATA section, click Metatag.
- Click Edit for the GLOBAL type.
- Expand the ADVANCED section and, in the Robots section, select Prevents search engines from indexing this page.
- Click Save.