You can add a CAPTCHA challenge to any of your Developer Portal pages to protect your site from spam.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
About this task
You can also configure reCAPTCHA on your site. For more information, see Configuring reCAPTCHA.
To configure CAPTCHAS, complete the following steps:
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Configuration in the administrator dashboard.
In the PEOPLE section, click CAPTCHA module settings.
The CAPTCHA settings window opens.
Use the CAPTCHA configuration options provided as required. For example, you can complete the following tasks:
- Specify the CAPTCHA challenge type.
- Specify which forms must include a CAPTCHA challenge.
- Add a description to the CAPTCHA.
- Enable CAPTCHA statistics.
- Click Save configuration to save your changes.