Tagging APIs based on their lifecycle phase
In the Developer Portal, you can have APIs automatically tagged with their lifecycle phase; realized, identified, or specified.
Before you begin
You must have administrator or content author access to complete this task.
About this task
- Realized (default) - The API is in the implementation phase.
- Identified - The API is in the early conceptual phase and is neither fully designed nor implemented.
- Specified - The API has been fully designed and passed an internal milestone, but has not yet been implemented.
Tagging APIs with their phase is disabled by default. To enable the function:
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- On the administrator dashboard, click .
- In the SYSTEM section, click IBM API Connect.
- Select Automatically tag APIs with their phase, and then click Save configuration.