Configuring documentation upload limitations
You can attach documentation to an API by uploading it in the Developer Portal. You can configure the API content type to place limitations on the uploaded documentation.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
About this task
The set of configurable limitations that you can place on uploading documentation is different to the set of limitations that you can place on uploading images.
The file size limit that is applied when you upload documentation is also different to the limit that is applied when you upload images.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Structurein the administrator dashboard.
- Click Content types.
- For the API content type, click Manage fields.
- For the Documentation field, click Edit.
- Configure the type of files that are allowed to be uploaded in the Allowed file extensions field.
Enter the file size upload limit in the Maximum upload size field.
The default size is 10MB, while the maximum upload size possible is 64MB.
Click Save settings.
You have configured the documentation upload limitations.