Adding custom pages to APIs and Products
After you create a custom page in the Developer Portal, you can add a link to the new page to any APIs and Products that exist in the Developer Portal.
Before you begin
You must have administrator or content author access to complete this task.
You must have an API or Product to add the custom page to.
About this task
You can add custom pages to your APIs and Products to provide further information on their use and value.
For example, you can create a custom documentation page on the implementation of an API in a specific circumstance, and add this custom documentation page to the API.
- Log in to the Developer Portal as an administrator or content author.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- On the administrator dashboard, click Content, then click +Add content.
Click Basic page.
The Create Basic page window is displayed.
- Enter a title for your custom page in the Title field.
- Enter your information of interest in the Body field.
- If you want to add the custom page to a specific Product, enter the Product name in the Link to one or more specific Products field. As you type into this field, a list of available Products is displayed for you to select. You can add more Products by clicking Add another item. If you want to add the custom page to all Products, select the Link to all Products check box.
- If you want to add the custom page to a specific API, select the APIs tab, and then enter the API name in the Link to one or more specific APIs field. As you type into this field, a list of available APIs is displayed for you to select. You can add more APIs by clicking Add another item. If you want to add the custom page to all APIs, select the Link to all APIs check box.
- Optional: Configure the additional settings of the custom page to your specification.
- Click Save.