Working with developer applications
You can work with the applications that have been registered in the Developer Portal associated with a Catalog.
To work with developer applications, complete the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of the API Manager UI, click Manage, then select the Catalog that you want to work with.
If Spaces are enabled in
the Catalog, select the Space that you want
to work with by completing the following steps:
For more information about enabling Spaces, see Using syndication in API Connect.
- Click the Spaces tab.
- Select the Space that you want to work with.
Click the Applications tab.
All applications that have been registered in the Developer Portal associated with this Catalog are listed.
- To view and edit the details of an application, click the title of the application.
- Further options are available by clicking the options icon alongside the application you want to work with, as follows:
- Credentials: lists the Client IDs for the application. You can add new client ID/client secret credentials; you can copy the client secret only at creation time. An option is provided for deleting any of the credentials from the application.
- Create Subscription: subscribe the application to a Plan in a Product; select the required Plan and Product, then click Create Subscription.
- View Subscriptions: a window opens listing summary details of all the Plan subscriptions for the application. If required, you can click the options icon alongside a subscription to work with that subscriptions. For details of the available options, see Working with application subscriptions.
- View Consumer Organization: a window opens listing the consumer organization that the application belongs to. If required, you can click the options icon to work with the consumer organization. For details of the available options, see Working with consumer organizations.