Using the Security kit
You can improve the security of your website by configuring various options that are available in the Security Kit module, in the Developer Portal.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
About this task
The Security Kit module provides your website with various options to mitigate risks of common web application vulnerabilities like Cross-site Scripting, Cross-site Request Forgery and Clickjacking. It also has some options to improve your SSL/TLS security.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Configuration in the administrator dashboard.
- In the SYSTEM section, click Security Kit settings.
- In the Security Kit module, configure the security settings for your website as required.
- When you are done, click Save configuration.