Configuring image upload limitations
You can attach an image file to an API by uploading it in the Developer Portal. You can configure the API content type to place limitations on the uploaded image files.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Structurein the administrator dashboard.
- Click Content types.
- For the API content type, click Manage fields.
- For the Image field, click Edit.
- Configure the type of image files that are allowed to be uploaded in the Allowed file extensions field.
- Specify the maximum and minimum allowed image sizes in the Maximum image resolution and Minimum image resolution fields.
Enter the file size upload limit in the Maximum upload size field.
The default size is 2MB, while the maximum upload size possible is 64MB.
Click Save settings.
You have configured the image upload limitations.