Changing the site logo
You can change the site logo for your Developer Portal.
Before you begin
You must have administrator access to complete this task.
To change the site logo, complete the following steps:
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Appearance in the administrator dashboard.
- Click Settings for the default theme.
- Click Logo image in the Override Global Settings section.
- Deselect the Use the logo supplied by the theme check box.
- Provide a path to your custom logo by completing the Path to custom logo field. Alternatively, you can browse and upload a logo image under the Upload logo image subheading.
Click Save configuration.
Note: If the changes don't appear immediately in your browser, clear your browser's cache and reload the page.
You changed the site logo for your Developer Portal. How the site logo is used depends on the settings for your theme.