Configuring invitation timeouts
You can set the time period for when registration invitations for Cloud Settings access and the Admin organization expire.
About this task
One of the following roles is required to change the name of your cloud:
- A custom role with the cloud settings:manage permission
Follow these steps to set the invitation timeout:
- In the Cloud Manager, click Settings.
- In the Settings navigation list, click Onboarding.
Click Edit next to the invitation timeout setting that you want to
- Cloud Settings Invitation Timeout
- Admin Organization Invitation Timeout
- To specify a timeout value, select or type an integer value in the Number field and then choose a unit of time (Seconds, Minutes, or Hours) in the Unit field.
- Click Save.
Invitations contain a link, which expires after the specified the timeout. If the user does not register before the expiration, you can send a new invitation.