Configuring API key timeouts
You can set the time period for when an API key expires.
About this task
One of the following roles is required to change the API key timeouts:
- A custom role with the cloud settings:manage permission
Follow these steps to set the API key timeout:
- In the Cloud Manager, click Settings.
- In the Settings navigation list, click Onboarding.
- Click Edit next to the API key timeout setting.
- To specify a timeout value, select or type an integer value in the Number field and then choose a unit of time (Seconds, Minutes, or Hours) in the Unit field.
- Click Save.
API key times out based on the set timeout value.