Editing tags for a specific item
You can edit tags for a specific item in the Developer Portal.
Before you begin
You must have administrator or content author access to complete this task.
You must have some tags that are available to apply to your content; see Managing tags in the Developer Portal.
To edit tags for a specific item, complete the following steps:
- If the administrator dashboard is not displayed, click Manage to display it.
- Click Content in the administrator dashboard.
- In the list of content items, click Edit alongside the content item that you want to update.
- In the Tags section, select the required tag.
- To add another tag, click Add another item, then select the required tag.
- If you want to publish the updated content, ensure the Published check box is selected. Deselect the check box if you want to publish the updated content later.
- Click Save.