Viewing current provider organizations
View the list of current provider organizations for your cloud, including organization title, owner's name and email address, and status. From the list screen, you can add new provider organizations and owners, edit and delete provider organizations, send messages, and change owners.
You must also complete the following tasks before beginning:
Before you begin
- Configuring an email server for notifications
- Setting up notifications
- Creating a provider organization
- All roles
- Custom role with the Provider-org:Manage or the Provider-org:View permissions
All roles can view the list of provider organizations. Use the provider organization list screen to manage your provider organizations.
About this task
- In the Cloud Manager, click Provider Organizations.
View the list of provider organizations and their status. The statuses are as follows:
- Pending: A provider organization is in Pending status until the invited owner successfully completes the registration form.
- Active: A provider organization is in Active status if the owner is an existing user with an account in a user registry.
The Actions menu performs different functions depending on the
organization's status.Use the Actions menu to edit or delete an Active organization. For Pending
organizations, use the Actions menu to delete the organization and to resend the invitation to the
- For an Enabled organization, you can Edit or Delete the organization.
- For a Pending organization, you can Resend the Invitation, or Delete the request.
- Add new provider organizations using the Add menu. See Creating a provider organization