Sending messages to consumer organization owners
You can send email messages to the owners of consumer organizations.
Before you begin
To complete this task, you must be defined as a member in a Catalog or Space (if Spaces are enabled), and you must be assigned a role that has the permission. For more information, see Adding provider organization users and assigning roles and Managing Catalog membership.
To send a message, complete the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of the API Manager UI, click Manage, then select the Catalog that you want to work with.
If Spaces are enabled in
the Catalog, select the Space that you want
to work with by completing the following steps:
For more information about enabling Spaces, see Using syndication in API Connect.
- Click the Spaces tab.
- Select the Space that you want to work with.
- In the navigation pane of the API Manager UI, click the Consumers tab.
- You can either send a message to the owner of a specific consumer organization, or to the
owners of multiple selected consumer organizations.
- To send a message to the owner of a specific consumer organization, click the options icon alongside the consumer organization you want to work with, then click Message owner. The Send Message window opens, and the email address of the consumer organization owner is displayed as the recipient.
- To send a message to the owners of multiple selected consumer organizations, complete the
- Click the options icon alongside the Add button, then click Message owners.
- Select the required consumer organizations, then click Next. The Send Message window opens, and the email addresses of the selected consumer organization owners are displayed as the recipients.
- Enter the subject of the message in the Subject field.
- Enter the content of the message in the Message field, then click Send.