Upgrading v2018 to the latest v10.0.1.x on native Kubernetes
You can upgrade from v2018 to v10.0.1.x.
About this task
Use the instructions in the following order:
- Review the requirements. Also review the V2018.4.1.16-ifix1 Announcement for important upgrade information.
- Prepare your v2018 deployment for upgrade.
- Install the upgrade files
- Prepare the API Connect cluster for upgrade. Use the instructions for either single namespace or multi-namespaces.
- Upgrade the Management subsystem.
- Upgrade the Developer Portal subsystem.
- Upgrade the Analytics subsystem.
- Upgrade the Gateway subsystem.
- Complete post-upgrade steps for upgrade to v10.
For each subsystem, there are additional instructions for rolling back to v2018, and for troubleshooting.
Note that you can return to a v2018 deployment after completion of the upgrade, by following the disaster recovery procedures.