What's new for v10 installation
Summary of installation changes for API Connect v10 on VMware.
- Changes to
license-use. Values changed:
modeis deprecated and replaced by
deployment-profile. Each subsystem (Management, Analytics, Portal) has separate values for development profile and production profiles. For example, for the management subsystem the development profile value is
n1xc4.m16. The production profile value is
- Deprecated settings:
- az-name - no longer used with the Management subsystem
- cross-az-peers- no longer used with the Management subsystem
- cassandra-max-memory-gb - no longer used with the Management subsystem
- es-memory-gb - no longer used with the Analytics subsystem.
- All cassandra-backup-* settings are no longer used with the Management subsystem. The Cassandra
database is deprecated and replaced by Postgres.
- The minimum size data disk for the Management system increases from 150 GB in v2018 to 200 GB in v10. When combined with the 100 GB requirement for the root disk (unchanged), you need 300 GB for the Management subsystem.
- Upon reboot, any extra disk that was added to the VM is picked up and added to the secure storage (data disk).