Viewing installation, configuration, and boot logs using SMIT
Follow this procedure for viewing installation, configuration, and boot logs using SMIT.
- Enter the smit nim_mac_op fast path to view a machine's log, or enter smit nim_res_op to view a SPOT's log.
- Select the object name of the machine or SPOT whose log you want to view.
- Select showlog from the list of operations.
- Select the log type to be viewed.
- Specify if the full log should be viewed (only applicable to script, lppchk, and niminst logs).