Making changes to an EtherChannel with 5200-01 and earlier
Use this procedure to detach the interface and make changes to an EtherChannel with 5200-01 and earlier.
smitty chinetand select the interface belonging to your EtherChannel. Change the Current STATE attribute to detach, and press Enter.
- On the command line type,
- Select Change / Show Characteristics of an EtherChannel / Link Aggregation and press Enter.
- Select the EtherChannel or Link Aggregation that you want to modify.
- Modify the attributes you want to change in your EtherChannel or Link Aggregation and press Enter.
- Fill in the necessary fields and press Enter.