Installing z/OS Explorer
You can install z/OS® Explorer by using several methods.
The following factors might determine the installation method that you use:
- The format and method by which you access the installation files.
- Whether you are installing onto your own workstation, or making the installation files available to your enterprise.
- Whether you are installing by using the Installation Manager GUI, or installing silently.
You can use the following installation methods to install z/OS Explorer:
- Installing from the Installation Manager
- Installing from Eclipse p2 update site
Note: To install z/OS Explorer, you can run the Installation Manager program in silent mode. For details on running Installation Manager in silent mode, see Silent installation.