Creating J2C applications
You can use the J2C wizards to create J2EE connector applications.
If you do not see the Java™ EE icon on the top right tab of the workspace, you need to switch to the Java EE perspective.
Before you begin
- Select .
- Select the J2C wizard that you want to launch:
- CICS® or IMS Java Data Binding wizard: You can create the data binding classes on their own. These classes are used in J2C bean methods that invoke CICS or IMS functions.
- Command Bean wizard: You can use this wizard (optionally) to expose selected methods as a command bean.
- J2C bean wizard: You can use this wizard to create a Java bean that communicates with an Enterprise Information System through the J2EE Connector Architecture (JCA).
- Web page, Web service, or EJB from J2C bean wizard: You can use this wizard to create a J2EE resource that wraps the functionality provided by a J2C bean. For example, you can create a JSP to deploy your J2C bean on a WebSphere® server.
- Java Connector Migration wizard: You can use this wizard to migrate JCA applications created in WebSphere Studio Application Server Integration Edition applications into Rational® Application Developer.