Displaying Build Results
On the completion of the build process, you can view:
- The information that was collected and stored in the IBM® AD Build Client project repository. For more information, see Analyzing a Project.
- A build error log and a series of reports that are generated that are generated under the
BuildErrorReport_<timestamp>.htmlbuild error log that contains all the errors that were encountered during the build process.
- In the Check folder you can find reports that are related to the missing
Example of .csv file.
- In the Resources not saved in the repository folder you can find reports
that are related to jobs and programs that were not saved in the
Examples of .csv files.
Jobs not saved in the repository_<timestamp>.csv
Programs not saved in the repository_<timestamp>.csv
- In the GenericAPI folder you can find reports that are related to crypto
CALLs services:Example of .csv file.
GenericAPI_<timestamp>.csvExample of .html file.
For more information, see Interpreting the report files.
- In the Unresolved Dynamic Calls folder you can find reports that are
related to all the dynamic calls that were not resolved by the compiler, during the build
Example of .csv file.
Example of .html file.
For more information, see Interpreting and Handling the Unresolved Dynamic Calls report.
- The main build report that includes all the above-mentioned reports. A
message is shown in the output window, informing that the main build report can be found at a
specific location. You can also double-click this message to open the
.htmlreport in your default browser.Example of main build report.
Interpreting and Handling the Unresolved Dynamic Calls report
ProgramCall_Resolutions_<timestamp>.csvfile contains six columns:
Important: Under any circumstances do not change the structure of the .csv file.
- The first column contains the Path of the file where the call is performed.
- The second column contains the Path of the Program that is using, calling, or invoking the file where the call is performed.
- The third column contains the row where the call is found.
- The fourth column contains a static value that must not be changed.
- The fifth column contains the unresolved dynamic calls that must be changed with the desired
value.Note: Note that this is the only column that needs to be modified.
- The sixth column contains a static value that must not be changed.
The following procedure helps you to manage all the unresolved dynamic calls.
- Open the
- Update the .csv file with the right values for the unresolved dynamic calls.
- Once all the calls have been resolved, rename the
ProgramCall_Resolutions.csvand copy it in the project's folder.
- Build all the programs that were affected by the changes.Note: In order to build only the affected programs, copy all the paths from the second column present in the .csv file, go to IBM AD Build Client, right click the project name, choose Build Selection..., and paste all the paths in the main text area of the File List window.