Configuring IBM AD File Service
About this task
The access rights of users or users' groups are mapped to a certain folder that contains the source files. A user can start the analysis on the source files if it has read access rights.
- Access File Service settings page is displayed. , and go to . The
- In the Mappings section, click the Add button to add a new mapping and
enter the following information:
- Remote - add the remote path that can be used to query this service, for example, a UNC path or a local path where the resources/projects reside.
- Local - add the local path that mirrors the remote path. If missing, it is identical to
- In case you have multiple physical folders that reside resources or projects, an entry for each folder needs to be added in the mapping section.
In order to see Flow Chart analysis in IBM® AD Analyze Client for a specific project, you need to add the path of the project folder or the path of the folder that contains all projects.Examples:
- \\220.127.116.11\Projects - path to all projects.
- \\18.104.22.168\ADProject - path to a specific project.
- Define which User Groups can access the related mapping folders.Note: If no User Groups are defined, all users will have access to the related mapping folders.
- Click Save.
- In the Group Settings section, enter the following information:
- Session Timeout - add the session timeout to determine how long the service needs to remain connected to IBM AD Configuration Server before it must perform a new connection. The value format must be a whole number followed by 's' for seconds, 'm' for minutes or 'h' for hours.
- Groups Polling - add the refresh time to check periodically the groups that are present in IBM AD Configuration Server. The value format must be a whole number followed by 's' for seconds, 'm' for minutes or 'h' for hours.
- Click Save. Note: Make sure to restart File Service after saving the changes.