Configuring IBM® AD Cross Applications Service
About this task
By adding a restriction in the Cross Applications Service page, you can decide what project resolutions to display in the analysis, when more projects contain the same program definition.
- Access Cross Applications Service settings page is displayed. , and go to . The
- To add a new restriction, click the Add button. As a result, the Add Restriction page is displayed.
- In the Pattern field, enter the name of the program that has the source present in other projects.
- In the From Project field, choose the project that contains the program without the source
- In the To Project field, choose the project resolution that you decide to show in the analysis.
- Click Save. Note: Make sure to restart Cross Applications Service after saving the changes.