Adding Files From Mainframe Library
About this task
To add files from the mainframe library to your project, some preliminary steps need to be taken in the IBM® AD Build Configuration. See The zOS Tab for more details.
- In your Project tab select the folder
where you want to import files from the mainframe library then right-click
to display the menu and from it select Add Files from Mainframe to
display the following window.
- A list of imported libraries is displayed. Select the libraries
from which you want to import resources then click Next:
the Member Files from Mainframe Selected Libraries window
is displayed. Note: Only libraries that contain at least one member are displayed.
- A list of members that are identified within the imported
libraries is displayed. For each resource the following data is displayed:
- The type of the resource (Assembler Macro CICS® map BMS, Cobol Program).
- The source (z/OS®).
- The name of the library where it was found.
- Select the files that you want to add to your project and click Finish. The selected files are added in the current folder of your project: Their respective names indicate their source – z/OS, and the name of the library from where they are imported and their original name.