Update API Resolutions usage using CLI
IBM AD Build Client can be invoked in batch mode to update API Resolutions by using the following command:
IBMApplicationDiscoveryBuildClient /uar1 ProjectName
- /uar1 is the parameter that is used to invoke the update of API Resolutions.
- ProjectName is the name of the project where the API Resolutions process is triggered.
- It is mandatory to have the API Extensibility feature enabled in IBM AD Build Client . To enable the API Extensibility feature, go to .
- The Update API Resolutions must be used for the situation when the API Resolution File is modified, so the resolutions must be updated in the repository but without running a full build on the project (which might be time consuming).
The logs for the Update API Resolutions usage are available under: .
The action that is performed in background, use cases and best practices are also available in HTML format.
- Click Start, select Run then type cmd to open the command window.
- Go to the folder where your IBM® AD Build Client is installed and locate IBMApplicationDiscoveryBuildClient.exe.
- Drag IBMApplicationDiscoveryBuildClient.exe into the command window then type /? and press ENTER.
As a result, a web page is displayed containing detailed information.