How do I view the email header information in Notes?
There are several available methods for extracting headers from Notes® depending on which version you have.
- InNotes 6.x, open the email document. ForNotes 5.x, open your inbox.
- InNotes 6.x, from the menu, select View/Show Page Source. InNotes 5.x, highlight the message.
- Select .
- Type a file name, leave the type as Structured Text, and click Export.
- In the dialog box, select Selected Documents and click OK.
- Open the message in a text editor to see the header information.