This white paper explains the steps required to migrate an IBM WebSphere Portal v6.1 database to WebSphere Portal v8, using the IBM DB2 Administration Tool (DAT) v7.2 for DB2 Universal Database on z/OS. We focus on the DB2 migration utility, job execution, and troubleshooting the issues that we encountered, targeting users who need detailed knowledge of the DAT migration solution and how the tool works with WebSphere Portal.
In this white paper
- Overview of the planned migration
- Perform a RUNSTATS against the WebSphere Portal database
- Backing up the target WebSphere Portal 6.1 database
- Perform a RUNSTATS against the new database
- Compare stats for both databases .
- Repair table spaces in Copy Pend state
- Troubleshooting tips
- Author biography
|White paper in PDF format||portal61dbmigrationportal8dbdat_final.pdf||1064.96 KB|