To coordinate the behavior of a disparate set of tools, create this simple notification service that supports creating, signaling, and subscribing to events. More >
Tabs showing featured content and columns for developerWorks Web development zone.
- 3D development with WebGL, Part 3: Add user interaction
- 3D development with WebGL, Part 2: Code less, do more with WebGL libraries
Explore the use of WebGL libraries and get creative with 3D and WebGL.
- Extract information from the web with Ruby
Take advantage of web scraping software and website APIs for automated data extraction.
- Create a mobile-friendly to-do list app with PHP, jQuery Mobile, and Google Tasks
Use the powerful Google Tasks API to build a mobile app for managing your to-do lists when you're on the go.
- Recommender systems, Part 2: Introducing open source engines
Explore software for building a recommendation capability.
- Recommender systems, Part 1: Introduction to approaches and algorithms
Learn about the concepts that underlie web recommendation engines.
Contributing author Joe Lennon
See all of Joe's developerWorks content.
See Joe's developerWorks profile.
Featured community content
Participate in a new developerWorks group to connect and collaborate with developers interested in topics related to Web 2.0 and mobile device user interface development. Explore both general trends and technology discussions, as well as specific discussions and other resources related to the WebSphere Application Server Web 2.0 and Mobile Feature Pack.