Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:Sep 14, 2015 ... MDM AE pMDM with RESTful web services New in MDM v11.4 is the ability to
submit REST requests to the service controller. No more complex ...
Search result description:Mar 11, 2016 ... This article explains how to build and deploy a RESTful service into a CICS
Liberty JVM server based on the WebSphere Liberty JAX-RS ...
Search result description:Jun 15, 2016 ... Swagger is a useful specification for generating documentation for RESTful APIs,
but its output can lack all of the detail or features you need.
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:DB2 Web Query Authentication and Reporting RESTful Web Service .... This
documentation describes how to create RESTful Web Services for DB2 Web
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... A RESTful Web service is a Web service implemented using HTTP and the
principles of REST. Typically, a RESTful Web service should define ...
Search result description:Jun 30, 2009 ... Continue your training on building RESTful Web services and dynamic Web
applications using the multi-tier architecture. This article gives you ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... RESTful web services differentiate themselves from SOAP-based web services
mainly in the simplicity of their design and implementation.
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... A companion article, "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3," introduced the
"Spring way" to build RESTful web services. It also explained ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Aug 14, 2015 ... This article describes how to use Streams HTTP adapters to integrate SPL
applications to Cloudant and other RESTful, web-based services.
Search result description:Jul 23, 2012 ... REST (or RESTful) architecture is a set of concepts that put "resource" in the
center of the interconnected IT world. While SOA and "Big" web ...
Related blog entries
- z/OS上的REST支持 —— z/OS客户端Web支持工具包的介绍 Yun Zheng 2016-05-11T02:47:31Z
- Bluemix and the Hackathon experience: crowds of hackers looking for AP... Lennart 2015-09-26T23:12:33Z
- MDM AE pMDM with RESTful web services Dany Drouin 2015-09-14T14:40:15Z
- Introduction to Jazz Architecture - IBM Rational Colloborative LifeCyc... Rajeshavanthi 2015-05-08T12:28:29Z
- Discovering CICS Web Services with IBM API Management chrispoole 2015-03-18T10:47:08Z
Related forum threads
- customize a form response using RESTful API posted by new2WS 2016-09-22T15:11:38Z
- CICS JSON Webservice as Provider posted by arthi15 2016-09-21T08:40:39Z
- Datapower Integration with ITXA aka SPE posted by Kisana 2016-09-20T20:18:21Z
- Incorrect executemdx call leads to zombie session posted by fabiangehring 2016-09-20T16:15:22Z
- is DNG provides SDK/Plain Java Libraries/Restful API to interact progr... posted by MuhammadFarhanHabib 2016-09-09T06:01:36Z