Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:You can use the IBM® Cognos® TM1® REST API to perform create, read, update
, and delete (CRUD) operations on TM1 data using standards defined by ...
Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Dec 7, 2015 ... The REST management interface, a new interface to the IBM® DataPower®
Gateway Appliance, is intuitive to learn and easy to navigate.
Search result description:This lab shows you how to create and test a new REST API service. This scenario
will be based on the EmployeeService example that you may have used in ...
Search result description:The client APIs use the Maximo NextGen REST/JSON APIs which were originally
inspired by the Linked Data principles. Using this API you would be able to ...
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... Part one starts out by explaining the basic concepts behind REST web services
and how the integrated web services server supports REST ...
Search result description:The Client Management Services REST API guide is intended for customers,
managed service providers, and vendors who want to create applications using
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread ... a series of
articles about the integrated web services server REST support.
Search result description:Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the context of this debate, ...
Search result description:REST Example. November 19, 2014. This example shows how to use a REST
API and curl to create a job, submit it, and get results. create_job. Create the job
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... ... RESTful web services. In this first part, you will learn the basic REST concepts
and how integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:Jun 30, 2014 ... PREPARATIONS: Ensure to have the Maximo demo data in your system. Know
the URL of Maximo REST services (e.g. ...
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... REST is an architectural style that treats the Web as a resource-centric
application. Practically, this means each URL in a RESTful application ...
Search result description:Use the QRadar REST API. Joshua Hatfield, Associate Security Consultant at
Prolifics firstname.lastname@example.org. Nilesh Patel, Security Solution Architect at
Related evaluation software
Related blog entries
- Jackson JSON, "map" properties in WebSphere 8.5.5 DougBreaux 2016-04-19T19:14:19Z
- Simple WebApp for Watson Explorer Content Analytics MJonker 2016-03-29T15:26:31Z
- A JSON REST client in WebSphere 8.5 (Full Profile) DougBreaux 2016-03-29T03:11:19Z
- SoapUI dynamic date parameter DougBreaux 2016-03-09T16:34:06Z
- Tracing JAX-RS client messages in WebSphere DougBreaux 2016-03-02T00:01:34Z
Related forum threads
- Datapower and DNS settings posted by thotranh 2016-05-02T23:56:34Z
- z/OS Connect EE and IMS posted by BK7N_Bryant_Panyarachun 2016-05-02T22:57:37Z
- Troubleshooting - Agent created by Agent Builder - no data displayed posted by MikhailRamendik 2016-05-02T12:26:43Z
- AV-Check on JSON-based payload posted by mrieger 2016-05-02T08:31:40Z
- Error with Variables when creating a process via Rest api posted by Marius_Wirtz 2016-05-01T16:11:46Z
- IBM Cognos TM1 SDK
- Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Informix and NoSQL
- C^3. Cognos. Community. Collaboration.
- REST API feedback the Events with limited info at the HMC v8.1.0