Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... Part one starts out by explaining the basic concepts behind REST web services
and how the integrated web services server supports REST ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... REST services are based on manipulating resources. Resources for RESTful
services are addressable, and URLs are the primary way of ...
Search result description:From XPages using the REST Service control (won't cover in this slide). ─ As
built-in service called Domino Access Services (DAS). □ REST API vs Traditional
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2015 ... Demonstrating example business-to-customer scenarios, you can learn how to
use WebSphere Commerce REST services to integrate ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Dec 3, 2013 ... New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1:
Registering, exposing, and invoking a REST service with a sample client.
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Oct 9, 2007 ... Learn how to use IBM Lotus Quickr Representational State Transfer (REST)
services for basic operations you can perform on documents.
Search result description:Hi, I am new to the world of Java and REST. I am trying to create a simple REST
service. I used the exact sample code from here ...
Related blog entries
- Bluemix and the Hackathon experience: crowds of hackers looking for AP... Lennart 2015-09-26T23:12:33Z
- Web APIs: mais um Apocalipse TLCBrazil 2015-06-26T15:16:24Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
- Desining RESTful Services made simpler with Rational Software Architec... Manoj_Rational 2011-07-26T08:54:58Z
Related forum threads
- MQ FSH Performance Tuning posted by njain2 2015-11-24T14:30:19Z
- Exposing REST resource with GET/POST request using only a single rule posted by DPOW_DGT 2015-11-23T12:03:02Z
- Exposing a REST service through Datapower? posted by kumar.prashanth 2015-11-09T10:40:45Z
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook posted by Gabriel Bienzobas 2015-11-06T10:20:06Z
- Not able to see JSON in probe posted by njain2 2015-11-05T14:47:04Z