Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... Rapidly changing application environments require a flexible mechanism to
exchange data between different application tiers.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... In this third part, you will learn how to deploy an application as a RESTful web
service using multiple Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... This article introduces you to REST and WSDL 2.0, and walks you through
creating a WSDL 2.0 description of a REST Web service. PDF (268 ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:This section describes how to create a REST service plug-in for use with the Jazz
Web User Interface. For general overview information about the Jazz Web UI, ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Apache Wink is an open source implementation of the Java API for RESTful Web
Services (JAX-RS) specification. Learn how to develop, ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Related blog entries
- What are the services available in WCM Rest API ? Malarvizhi K 2016-01-28T12:33:11Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
Related forum threads
- REST API: distinguish 401 (Unauthorized) response posted by jisaak 2016-04-28T23:11:33Z
- JSON with attachment posted by AnkitJain 2016-04-28T16:46:46Z
- How to extract multiple JSON response after Event-sink posted by FarisB 2016-04-28T16:41:22Z
- Trigger refresh in maximo WO using REST api posted by prabhuk56 2016-04-28T01:44:43Z
- Problem to locate new task by id posted by mpradny 2016-04-26T08:33:46Z