Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... Rapidly changing application environments require a flexible mechanism to
exchange data between different application tiers.
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... In this third part, you will learn how to deploy an application as a RESTful web
service using multiple Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) ...
Search result description:Two ways to access REST service of Domino. ─ From XPages using the REST
Service control (won't cover in this slide). ─ As built-in service called Domino ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:WD507 REST Service Development with Java. |Updated May 15, 2014 by jyoshii
270000RYPJ|Tags: None. Page Actions ▽. The following documents are ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2015 ... Demonstrating example business-to-customer scenarios, you can learn how to
use WebSphere Commerce REST services to integrate ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:Hi, I am new to the world of Java and REST. I am trying to create a simple REST
service. I used the exact sample code from here ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook posted by Gabriel Bienzobas 2015-10-05T09:34:40Z
- How to show user profile picture posted by CSPTech 2015-10-03T08:48:37Z
- Issues with Deploying REST Service in Tomcat posted by rubyenterprise 2015-10-02T19:49:47Z
- Rest Service JWT posted by Dev5 2015-09-16T12:47:33Z
- productview rest service posted by pkht 2015-09-10T01:04:41Z