Search result description:Feb 10, 2010 ... Java 5 introduced the javax.xml.validation package to provide a schema-
language-independent interface to validation services. This package ...
Search result description:Mar 3, 2009 ... JiBX is a tool for binding XML data to Java objects. JiBX data binding has long
been known as the fastest and most flexible approach for ...
Search result description:Mar 3, 2009 ... Generate cleaner, customized Java code from XML schema. Code generation
from XML schema definitions is widely used for all types of XML ...
Search result description:May 1, 2001 ... JDOM is a unique Java toolkit for working with XML, engineered to enable rapid
development of XML applications. Its design embraces the ...
Search result description:In this follow-up article on JAXP, Sun's Java API for XML Parsing, the author
analyzes the newest version, 1.1, which includes updated support for the SAX
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:Feb 25, 2004 ... The Properties class is an old favorite, around since the beginning of Java
programming time with very few changes. The Tiger release of J2SE ...
Search result description:Oct 26, 2006 ... Using DB2 XML and Java. A practical approach. IBM® DB2® 9 enables you to
use the power of pureXML™ and integrate it into your ...
Search result description:The Java platform has supported many different ways to work with XML for quite
some time, and most of Java's XML-related APIs are fully supported on Android.
Search result description:Jan 8, 2009 ... pureQuery is a high-performance Java data access platform ... pureXML is the
native XML data management technology introduced in DB2 9.
Search result description:May 4, 2006 ... In this article, you'll learn the basics of how to write Java applications that access
the new XML data. You'll see how to insert, query, update, ...
Search result description:Sep 1, 2001 ... This first article in a series on using XML and Java technologies looks at the
features and performance of some of the leading XML document ...
Search result description:Import the Tidy package for HTML to XML transformation import org.w3c.tidy.*; //
Import a few standard Java packages import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import ...
Search result description:Oct 10, 2011 ... Graham Harris, in his comment, mentions using java to process XML (albeit with
issues with the XML generated by RMF, caused by the 2048 ...
Search result description:May 19, 2009 ... Methods to resolve namespaces with the Java API ... The same is true for the API
needed to load an XML file and to evaluate an XPath ...
Related blog entries
- Extending Maximo using Java Classes - Product XML and Extension Settin... AlexandreQuinteiro 2013-10-15T17:08:37Z
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: Spring Roo, Rational Focal Poin... johnswan 2012-09-14T14:21:18Z
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: *New* Business analytics, Comme... johnswan 2012-08-24T14:07:18Z
- Removing invalid characters from XML. SwapnonilMukherjee 2012-08-15T12:19:01Z
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobil... johnswan 2012-06-01T12:54:43Z
Related forum threads
- Generating XML Schema through, Integration->Object Structures, is not ... posted by Joel R. 2015-07-24T22:41:16Z
- Use of Sample Java Code For Item Type Migration posted by Neel Taylor 2015-06-02T20:36:56Z
- Fastest way to decode Base64 String to byte on IBM Java 7 and WAS? posted by Brian Laskey 2015-01-19T18:54:32Z
- Java XML posted by eeshwari 2014-09-09T09:02:56Z
- How To's posted by SystemAdmin 2013-12-18T21:42:41Z
- developerWorks 中国
- Java Technology Community
- DataStage & DataWarehouse Learning Group
- Open Data Exchange tools
- IBM LanguageWare Resource Workbench