Search result description:Learn how cloud environments can be suitable for doing real-time analytics on
big data. A step-by-step example shows you how to install VoltDB and run a ...
Search result description:The three defining characteristics of Big Data -- volume, variety, and velocity are
discussed. You'll get a primer on Hadoop and how IBM is 'hardening' it for the ...
Search result description:Learn about the products used to turn big data into market insight and to apply
analytics to outperform your peers.
Search result description:Tips. Arrange the sections on this page to see the updates you care about most at
the top. Or, use the Recent Updates view in the community navigation to view ...
Search result description:Oct 4, 2014 ... Paul Zikopoulos and his team of co-authors have just finished their 3rd Big Data
book and it is being published this October. Just in time for the ...
Search result description:Welcome to Big Data University. Please use the left Navigation or go to the FREE
eBooks index page. Comments (0); Versions (3); Attachments (0); About.
Search result description:Nov 6, 2012 ... Storm is an open source, big-data processing system that differs from other
systems in that it's intended for distributed real-time processing and ...
Search result description:Oct 6, 2011 ... Perhaps you've heard about InfoSphere BigInsights, IBM's software platform for
storing and analyzing “big data,” and you may be wondering ...
Search result description:Results 1 - 100 of 923 ... Browse the Big data and analytics technical library view for technical articles and
tips, tutorials, and IBM Redbooks. View the list by product ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2015 ... IBM dashDB™ Enterprise MPP is a cloud database service which not only gives
you speed, scale and ease of use, but also makes your Big ...
Search result description:Jan 30, 2015 ... Big Data promise is to enable better decisions based on data. The idea seems
appealing yet there is a caveat: is the data reliable enough to ...
Search result description:#bigdata; 1.7; big; big-insight; biginsights; data; dw! infocenter; infosphere;
infosphere-streams; infosphere-warehouse; insight; jdk; security; streams; virtual
Search result description:Jun 16, 2015 ... We've recently published the beginning of the Big Data Actionable Architecture
on Bluemix series, starting with secured hybrid data ...
Search result description:Jul 8, 2015 ... In previous blogs here on the IBM Big Data Hub, Niall Betteridge (IBM Australia)
and I have described our jointly developed maturity model.
Search result description:Sep 17, 2013 ... Big data problems are often complex to analyze and solve. The sheer volume,
velocity, and variety of the data make it difficult to extract ...
Related blog entries
- Ignite your data with Spark on Power KelseyHowarth 2015-09-21T12:51:36Z
- Announcing the draft release of the IBM Platform Computing Big Data f... DinoQuintero 2015-05-19T15:00:01Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Healthcare and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:16:24Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Telecommunications and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:15:29Z
- Big Data Introduction LTCChinaTeam 2014-07-17T09:47:49Z
Related forum threads
- IBM DB2 Express-C Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2015-10-05T20:11:25Z
- Free e-book: Converting RPG to Set Based SQL (Part 1: Input Operations... posted by Michael_R_Jones 2015-10-05T19:08:13Z
- Detecting Mismatched Parameter And Argument Declarations posted by ahkielstra 2015-10-05T18:14:35Z
- Platform - Big data(PDA, Biginsight, Streams, Cognos) 멤버 가입 신청합니다. posted by Bacchus 2015-09-23T04:34:34Z
- BlueMix and OpenStack meetup posted by jefflaub 2015-09-22T19:28:59Z
- BIG DATA Hadoop Online Training and placement
- Hadoop Online Training Classes and Job Assistance
- Systems and methods for creating an artificial intelligence
- InfoSphere Information Server Community
- Smart Storage Users Group