Search result description:Enterprises demand access to huge volumes of data and rely on powerful
insights from that data to produce better business outcomes. Users can store,
Search result description:The three defining characteristics of Big Data -- volume, variety, and velocity are
discussed. You'll get a primer on Hadoop and how IBM is 'hardening' it for the ...
Search result description:Apply big data analytics techniques to capture rich and varied behavioral and
multi-structured game and player data. Then store this data in noSQL databases
Search result description:Learn about the products used to turn big data into market insight and to apply
analytics to outperform your peers.
Search result description:Apr 2, 2013 ... Storm is an open source, big-data processing system that differs from other
systems in that it's intended for distributed real-time processing and ...
Search result description:Tips. Arrange the sections on this page to see the updates you care about most at
the top. Or, use the Recent Updates view in the community navigation to view ...
Search result description:Results 1 - 100 of 933 ... Browse the Big data and analytics technical library view for technical articles and
tips, tutorials, and IBM Redbooks. View the list by product ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2015 ... IBM dashDB™ Enterprise MPP is a cloud database service which not only gives
you speed, scale and ease of use, but also makes your Big ...
Search result description:Oct 23, 2015 ... Manage big data with Big SQL and Parquet. Providing efficient storage and
processing mechanism with Big SQL. Choosing the best file format ...
Search result description:May 19, 2015 ... Big data and analytics require a new view on business intelligence, data
management, governance, and delivery. Cloud computing is a perfect ...
Search result description:Jun 16, 2015 ... We've recently published the beginning of the Big Data Actionable Architecture
on Bluemix series, starting with secured hybrid data ...
Search result description:Jan 30, 2015 ... Big Data promise is to enable better decisions based on data. The idea seems
appealing yet there is a caveat: is the data reliable enough to ...
Search result description:Oct 4, 2014 ... Paul Zikopoulos and his team of co-authors have just finished their 3rd Big Data
book and it is being published this October. Just in time for the ...
Search result description:May 27, 2014 ... To augment existing data warehouse solutions, organizations must implement
big data technology within the context of the traditional data ...
Search result description:Apr 22, 2013 ... Seems like I'm on a series on buzzwords. Today's pick is Big Data. Not bad for a
buzzword isn't it? I'll even add to the mix other buzzwords such ...
Related blog entries
- Ignite your data with Spark on Power KelseyHowarth 2015-09-21T12:51:36Z
- Announcing the draft release of the IBM Platform Computing Big Data f... DinoQuintero 2015-05-19T15:00:01Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Healthcare and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:16:24Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Telecommunications and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:15:29Z
- Big Data Introduction LTCChinaTeam 2014-07-17T09:47:49Z
Related forum threads
- Maximo 76 Training - FREE! Big Data University posted by PamDenny 2015-11-13T12:16:07Z
- datagrid big data posted by michaeldefox 2015-11-12T09:17:53Z
- Analytics Day Partenaires IBM jeudi 3 décembre 2015 à l'IBM Client Cen... posted by FabD 2015-11-03T15:55:46Z
- Free e-book: Converting RPG to Set Based SQL (Part 1: Input Operations... posted by Michael_R_Jones 2015-10-06T19:45:53Z
- Detecting Mismatched Parameter And Argument Declarations posted by ahkielstra 2015-10-05T23:54:10Z
- Systems and methods for creating an artificial intelligence
- The emerging cloud computing!!!
- dW live! event: Hadoop Academic/Fundamentals I
- Hadoop Online Training Classes and Job Assistance
- InfoSphere Information Server Community