Search result description:Gain skills on big data and analytics technologies. Find technical articles,
communities, evaluation software, and other business resources.
Search result description:Speed up and unify software development activities across across diverse
geographies, processes, platforms, and tools. Achieve better software quality,
Search result description:Nov 26, 2013 ... The patterns covered in this article help define the parameters of a big data
solution. The article addresses the most common and recurring big ...
Search result description:Sep 17, 2013 ... Big data problems are often complex to analyze and solve. The sheer volume,
velocity, and variety of the data make it difficult to extract ...
Search result description:Rely on data-based decisions, rather than instinct and experience. Learn more
about how various types of analytics can provide the insights your organization ...
Search result description:Dec 17, 2013 ... Using a scenario-based approach, this article outlines solution patterns that can
help define your big data solution. Each scenario starts with a ...
Search result description:The three defining characteristics of Big Data -- volume, variety, and velocity are
discussed. You'll get a primer on Hadoop and how IBM is 'hardening' it for the ...
Search result description:Oct 15, 2013 ... The logical layers of a big data solution help define and categorize the various
components required for a big data solution that must address ...
Search result description:Jul 9, 2013 ... Big data is an inherent feature of the cloud and provides unprecedented
opportunities to use both traditional, structured database information ...
Search result description:Sqoop: Articles on data transfer between Hadoop and databases. ... Articles on
BigSheets, the BigInsights tool that takes your big data and makes it easy to ...
Search result description:Oct 8, 2013 ... This article describes a dimensions-based approach for assessing the viability of
a big data solution. By answering questions that explore each ...
Search result description:Apr 22, 2013 ... Today's pick is Big Data. Not bad for a buzzword isn't it? I'll even add to the mix
other buzzwords such as NoSQL and Hadoop/MapReduce.
Search result description:Import data by using Info sphere Big insights 2.1.0 Big SQL load using statement.
We can import data from a remote data source like traditional data bases (Eg: ...
Search result description:Nov 6, 2012 ... Storm is an open source, big-data processing system that differs from other
systems in that it's intended for distributed real-time processing and ...
Search result description:Jun 17, 2014 ... This workshop is an excellent opportunity to get our IBM Business Partners
involved and acclimated to IBM's big data platform. Big data ...
Related blog entries
- Moving Enterprise Data into Hadoop by using Big SQL mrmadira 2014-05-28T10:28:57Z
- IBM Edge Session: sBD06 IBM Big Data Analytics Over a Public Cloud DinoQuintero 2014-05-16T18:58:11Z
- IMPACT 2014: Composable Business in Action gcuomo 2014-05-05T18:09:53Z
- Analyze more data . . . . faster than ever before! ChuckBallard 2014-03-03T22:53:24Z
- Big dreams, Small Data Bharat Gera 2014-02-24T10:21:39Z
Related forum threads
- Performance Considerations for SAP Customers - IIB for Outer Ring posted by JVPSKI 2014-07-09T14:48:34Z
- IBM DB2 Express-C Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2014-07-08T19:34:30Z
- "Start BigInsights" Failure (Quick Start Edition, V2.1.2) posted by rgaliani 2014-07-08T00:35:36Z
- Migrating PHPC customer to PCM-SE: LSF best practices posted by KeithBall 2014-06-23T22:13:26Z
- What skills do today's students need to be tomorrow's data science lea... posted by mrobinson 2014-06-19T15:40:18Z
- Obtain Insight and Agility using IBM’s Big Data Platform
- dW live! event: Hadoop Academic/Fundamentals I
- dW Live! Big Data
- InfoSphere Information Server Community
- IBM Academic Day for Universities in Romania 2014